We are looking for a Salesforce DevOps/Release Manager who will be responsible for implementing scalable solutions including continuous delivery, optimization, QA automation, monitoring, release management and support the end-to-end release process.
The DevOps Engineer/Release Manager responsibilities are:
- Ensure all Salesforce updates made seamlessly move from development through staging to production.
- Manage all aspects of the end-to-end Salesforce release management process.
- Deploy Salesforce code and configuration in different environments
- Measure and monitor the progress of deployments
- Create and maintain an efficient Continuous Integration/Delivery process for multiple Salesforce projects and ensure that project teams follow it.
- Maintain the Salesforce Platform DevOps Service in areas of code management, environment strategy, and integrations.
- Responsible for developing the Configuration Management systems, including the design, implementation, and management of new/improved systems for efficiency and effectiveness.
The DevOps Engineer/Release Manager requirements are:
- Experience in Salesforce release management
- Experience in configuration management
- Experience in QA automation / Selenium
- Experience in bit bucket build pipelines
- Attention to detail, and management of build processes
- Experience in Continuous Integration Tools (Git, Jenkins, Ant, ansible, puppet, pipelines)
- 5+ years’ experience in the DevOps, CI/CD, Release, and Deployment processes in a cloud environment.
- Strong experience in writing automated CI/CD pipelines and Deployment scripts using Jenkins or bamboo.
- 2+ years of experience using Salesforce DevOps Processes and Tools.
- Use of Atlassian tools and echo system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- A good team player, ability to learn quickly, excellent written and spoken communication.