We’re looking for a Superstar Digital Marketing Specialist to join Fenom’s growing US team. The ideal candidate is data-driven, highly organized and can work independently and collaboratively to meet lead generation and social media goals. This role will help launch and manage Fenom’s social and paid media efforts and marketing calendar and campaigns across a variety of digital platforms. This important hire will advise on the smartest marketing investments based on platform and marketing ROI spend for a thriving, technical consulting start up.
- Build and manage the social media strategy and calendar, including content planning, create graphic assets, seek approvals on content, and then posting and tracking social media posts
- Write and schedule a regular cadence of posts on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook) as well as the Fenom blog
- Manage engagement on social media content, including responding to comments in a timely and professional manner
- Research topics and trends on business operations and technology supporting the SFCC industry
- Track customer engagement and establish relationships/networks of industry professionals on social media
- Understand KPIs, defining targets, and reporting on them specifically for social media and all digital marketing as evolved and developed
- Using social media tools to monitor and analyze social media content performance
- Develop, execute, and measure multi-channel digital marketing campaigns including paid media, digital advertising, social media management, etc.
- Act as the point-person in creating and managing targeted lists, account segments, creative, and collateral
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience working with digital media, paid advertising, and paid social for B2B brand awareness and demand generation (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation software (Pardot or similar)
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements for multi-channel marketing plans
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to organize and prioritize assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience using video for social storytelling
- Strong project and program management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, or related field