- Full Time: Full Time - Remote
About the Technical Architect position
Fēnom is actively looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Architect to join our team of rockstar technologists and consultants. This person will work with both our implementation team, and our managed services team on a remote basis. The technical architect will act as a player/coach by working as a lead developer, while also managing teams and providing technical oversite. This person will lead our team of developers to determine technical solutions and and best practices for SFCC implementations, and enhancements across retail and consumer goods clients.
The Technical Architect responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the technical design of client solutions by participating and leading project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
- Analyze business requirements and functional specifications into SFCC technical architecture.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of projects and manage architectural risks, solutioning at enterprise level.
- Conduct code review sessions; develop and maintain best practices and coding standards for team.
- Resolve technical problems related to SFCC applications and related integration.
- Ensure alignment of the high-level architecture with the existing client need and business logic; Identify opportunities for efficiency improvements and risk reduction in the transformation process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders to ensure the e-Commerce team’s projects stay aligned with the needs of the business.
- Mentor customers and team of developers as they learn to implement SFCC.
- Contribute to ongoing process and methodology improvements within the team.
The Technical Architect requirements are:
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to summarize complex concepts into understandable key points and actions.
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience in an agency setting.
- Experience in integration, architecture, build and deployment utilities, and best coding and implementation practices on Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Experience writing technical and functional specifications.
- Merchandising mastery of the SFCC Business Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- 8+ years software development experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of developing on the SFCC platform required.